Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services
Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) benefit both the employee & the employer by enhancing job performance, developing better employee relations, & promoting a better work environment.
EAPs have shown their cost effectiveness by reducing absenteeism & medical claims through early & effective management of employees with substance abuse or psychiatric illness.
EAP Program FAQs
Employee Assistance Program Functions (some services offered seperately)
- Evaluation & Referral of Employees with job performance problems
- Early Intervention & Referral for Mental Health, Financial, or Marital & Family Problems
- Assessment & Referral & Short-Term Counseling Services
- Reacting to Critical Incidents
- Supervisor Consultation & Training
- Stress Management Seminars
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse Intervention & Education
- Promotion of Health Behaviors
- Substance Abuse Expertise & Coordination with Drug Free Workplace Programs
- Workplace Violence Assessments and Consultation
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) evaluations
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
Clinical Psychology Associates of North Central Florida provides services to private and public sector employers in the North Central Florida region. We provide fee - for service or capitated plans for ongoing programs or assist in the design and implementation of a new program. Our main office is located in Gainesville Florida, with a branch office in Ocala, FL.
There is a strong relationship between employee trust and confidence in the EAP & actual use. Selecting an EAP provider who utilizes trained clinical psychologists not only provides your employees with the confidence of being seen by a doctoral-level provider but reduces employer liability. Our psychologists & independent contractors have current or past experience with corporate, municipal, county, fire department, & law enforcement agencies.
We are proud of the outcome of our ongoing City of Gainesville EAP satisfaction ratings. Let us custom design a program to fit your needs.
For more about what EAP Service can do click here
Building Group Cohesion in the Workplace
Bullying: It's not Just Junior High School, Problems with Bullying in the Workplace
Please call (352) 336-2888 for information about this or any of our programs.
We are dedicated to providing quality psychological assessment, consultation, & treatment services to the North Central FloridaCommunity.